Almond oil is one of the rich source of oil. Sweet almond oil is prepared by cold pressing the dried nuts or kernel of sweet almond, hence it has odour and taste of a nut.
Sweet Almond is a rich source of protein and minerals as well as Vitamins (E and B).
1. Anti-oxidant – Almond oil possesses mild antioxidant capacity.
2. Emollient – excellent moisturisation property.
3. Muscle Relaxation – massage usage
4. Anti-dandruff – dandruff scalp treatment
5. Rich source of magensium
Benefits of Almond Oil for Face and Skin
1. Almond oil is mild in itself , penetrates into the skin and safe to apply or massage the baby skin. The beneficial characteristic of Almond ( rich in Vitamin E & B and minerals ) makes it the best oil for the baby care.
2. Deep skin cleansing – Almond oil is light and it can soak and penetrate deeper in the skin and clears the clog pores.
3. Remove Acne, Dark Circles and sun damage (Tan) – Almond Oil contains fatty acids which dissolves sebum which results in clearing the clog pores or any debris.Application of almond oil every night helps in lightening the tan, dark circles and its very effective in removing acne.